919-467-7016 | 130 Woodwinds Industrial Ct
Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Cary, NC
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
P & A Smith Auto Maintenance Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 919-467-7016
Some Restrictions Apply
Harrison Kim, 07/27/2020
I’ve been coming to P&A Smith for past several years after a particularly bad experience with another well known Lexus place in Cary. Everyone here is very professional with great communication. On my last visit, in addition to addressing my check engine light, I asked them to replace engine and cabin air filters. I also asked them if they can find an extra screw for my engine air filter housing since I noticed that one screw was missing last year when I replaced the engine air filter myself. My car being of Japanese origin, it’s a pain to find the right metric screw :) When I went to pick up the car, Clint reminded me that the engine air filter was reusable and was barely dirty. Not only they didn’t replace it, they put 2 new matching screws on the engine air filter housing for me. It was a great reminder of honesty and extra service that bring me back to P&A Smith whenever I need some work done to keep my elderly car driving smooth.