P & A Smith Auto Maintenance has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cary, NC.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also P & A Smith Auto Maintenance's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Brendan Mclaughlin, 06/29/2022
Have been using P&A Smith Mechanics for about 8 years. They are excellent, reliable, pretty good pricing, very good work quality. I had my alternator replaced, timing belt and water pump replaced, general service and maintenance, 100K service, etc. IF you are looking for an excellent all around, reliable mechanic in the Wake County area look no further than here.